L'univers Geek ! Index du Forum
L'univers Geek ! Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

The.Rock And Roll Era

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'univers Geek ! Index du Forum -> Entrée en Matière -> Des avis, des propositions, des questions sur le Forum c'est ici que ça se passe !
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
zoltzyri
Accro

Masculin
Point(s): 127
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 05:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: The.Rock And Roll Era Répondre en citant

The Rock And Roll Era > urlin.us/2jixr

The Rock And Roll Era

10cf746e54
The term "rock and roll" now has at least two different meanings, both in common usage. Richards, Heinemann advanced music (Heinemann, 2001), pp. ^ D. Each track being the original hit recording by the original artist as opposed to being "re-recordings" (usually, new or latter-day stereo recordings of songs when licensing or the original master of a desired song was unavailable). In July 1954, Elvis Presley recorded the regional hit "That's All Right" at Sam Phillips' Sun Studio in Memphis.[53] Three months earlier, on April 12, 1954, Bill Haley & His Comets recorded "Rock Around the Clock". SRNR-01/2RNR-01 (Warner Special Products OP-2533/OPCD-2533) - The Rock 'N' Roll Era: 1957 - Various Artists [LP=1986, CD=1987] Original pressing, with running time of 52:18. The initial response of the British music industry was to attempt to produce copies of American records, recorded with session musicians and often fronted by teen idols.[78] More grassroots British rock and rollers soon began to appear, including Wee Willie Harris and Tommy Steele.[78] During this period American Rock and Roll remained dominant; however, in 1958 Britain produced its first "authentic" rock and roll song and star, when Cliff Richard reached number 2 in the charts with "Move It".[84] At the same time, TV shows such as Six-Five Special and Oh Boy! promoted the careers of British rock and rollers like Marty Wilde and Adam Faith.[78] Cliff Richard and his backing band, The Shadows, were the most successful home grown rock and roll based acts of the era.[85] Other leading acts included Billy Fury, Joe Brown, and Johnny Kidd & the Pirates, whose 1960 hit song "Shakin' All Over" became a rock and roll standard.[78]. ^ A. Cover art is repeated from the original volumes of the series. ^ C.

The Rock'n'Roll Era: Elvis, The King: 1954-1965 The Rock'n'Roll Era: Teen Idols The Rock'n'Roll Era: The '50s: Rave On The Rock'n'Roll Era: The '60s: Rave On The Rock'n'Roll Era: Roots of Rock: 1945-1956 The Rock'n'Roll Era: Ricky Nelson: 1957-1972 The Rock'n'Roll Era: Red-Hot Rockabilly The Rock'n'Roll Era: The '50s: Last Dance . I told them and they made the appropriate changes. All Music Guide to Rock: the Definitive Guide to Rock, Pop, and Soul (3rd ed.). Bartleby.com. The more familiar sound of these covers may have been more palatable to white audiences, there may have been an element of prejudice, but labels aimed at the white market also had much better distribution networks and were generally much more profitable.[67] Famously, Pat Boone recorded sanitized versions of Little Richard songs. 1 & 2 Ray Charles Ray Charles 5:07 9 I Cried a Tear Fred Jay LaVern Baker 2:37 10 I Want to Walk You Home Dave Bartholomew / Fats Domino Fats Domino 2:22 11 Sea of Love Phillip Baptiste / George Khoury Phil Phillips 2:23 12 Sea Cruise Huey "Piano" Smith Frankie Ford 2:44 13 Poison Ivy Jerry Leiber / Mike Stoller The Coasters 2:42 14 Kansas City Jerry Leiber / Mike Stoller Wilbert Harrison 2:25 15 The All-American Boy Orville Lunsford / Bill Parsons Bill Parsons 2:59 16 A Lover's Question Brook Benton / Jimmy Williams Clyde McPhatter 2:35 17 Sleepwalk Ann Farina / Johnny Farina / Santo Farina Santo & Johnny 2:24 18 There Goes My Baby Benjamin Nelson / Lover Patterson / George Treadwell The Drifters 2:11 19 Personality Harold Logan / Lloyd Price Lloyd Price 2:37 20 I've Had It Carl Bonura / Ray Ceroni The Bell Notes 2:40 21 Sorry (I Ran All the Way Home) The Impalas 2:35 22 Come Softly to Me Gretchen Christopher / Barbara Ellis / Gary Troxel The Fleetwoods 2:20 blue highlight denotes track pick . At least one single disc and five 3-disc sets (with set-discs also available individually) were issued reusing artwork from the original series but with "The Rock'n'Roll Era" in a different type font. From 1996 to 2002 Time-Life Music issued various 12-track-per-disc compilations which, for the most part, were already included in the first 53 albums.

battle royal is_safe:1720p french 2012teen titans new 52friday the animated seriesyify 720p 1990twisted metal 2the silent wiferoyal rumble 2014cunning.single.lady 720p withthe truth 2012

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 05:42 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'univers Geek ! Index du Forum -> Entrée en Matière -> Des avis, des propositions, des questions sur le Forum c'est ici que ça se passe ! Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange